Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running Man

I have decided to start running, and I don't look like this when I run... But I wish I did... Today I head out two times, first with Berith this afternoon, and later this evening with Jenny.

I thought I'd die several times, but maybe someday I'll be able to loose the extra pounds and be able to run the whole way around that bloody track in the forest...

Tomorrow there will be more work, and later rehearsal with Gallows End. We are in the process of deciding what covers we should choose to play, and it's pretty exciting. I'm thinking of Iron Maiden's "Murders in the Rue Morgue", but I'm open for ideas? So don't be afraid to hand them out... :)

2 comments:

  1. Thord and I had talked about Phantom Of The Opera when I was staying with him last August. I know your Swedish Street Team leader Bjorn Fredblad would get a major kick out of that one because that's his favorite track. I bet he'd be on cloud nine if you guys play in Stockholm and if you'd dedicate that performance to him :)!!!

    As for me, a track that's usually ignored but totally rocks and would slo give Thord's nimble fingers a workout would be "Back In The Village". But there are so many good Maiden track Gallows End could cover. I don't think you guys have a limit on that one at all.

    Datis / DJ Metal Daddy / Farvahar Records

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah jaaa du blev allt litte trött i slutet ^^

    ReplyDelete