Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here we go...

This is my first blog attempt, and I will mainly write about how life is as one of the guitarists in Gallows End. When I started this blog we are almost done with our debute album, which will be relased this summer. Last year we signed a deal with the Ohio, USA based record label; Farvahar Records LLC. As of now we are just waiting to get the vocals recorded, which has been a bit delayed due to sickness, but we will soon be back in the saddle, as soon as the doctor give Thord - our singer and other guitarist - the thumbs up to start singing again...

In the meantime I will leave you with this great video, I just love these guys... Don't forget to check out the rest of the movies... :)



So, until my next post... Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment