Sunday, August 30, 2009

What to do today...

  • Eat breakfast with the girls (lovely)
  • Maybe do some laundry (don't think so)
  • Practice (guitar techniques)
  • Create a logo for a company (work work work)
  • Set up a e-store for a clothing company (work work work)
  • Watch a movie (horror? Alone, or... ?)
  • Sleep (yay)
And I still don't know what the Norweigan mean when they say "Driver du med mig", or something like that. But I think I wanna try it... I'll try anything at least once... Hm, I think... Or do I?

Well, I can say a dirty word in four language now, I'm becoming more fluent with that word than with normal things like; ordering beer, or asking where the toilette is...

Oh, and I promised my cousin a gig, here it is.... :)

Send your applauses to dadda@idontgiveadamn.com, thank you... ;)

Oh well... Crazy blog today...

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment