Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weeeee!!!

Life has been hectic a while now, and I have been very busy with other things, like starting up a business on the side, working at my father's company, and more of that normal day, boring, life crap... Anyway, now things are starting to look good again, at least on the drawing board... So you can expect more posts here again... Yay!

And on a side note, what is it with drummers? I have been thinking back, and tried to figure out if I have played with any drummer that hasn't done anything crazy, stupid or funny at gigs. I don't remember anyone... Well, the worst was probably the drummer we had in Condemned (no he's not stupid, but he didn't exactly have luck on his side). At one gig he even fell of stage... Yep, he fell right off the stage... Behind the drums there was this big drape, and he fell down there, ended up behind the drapes, and couldn't find his way back up on stage, so he had to run all the way around, and get up on stage again from the side... Me and the other members wondered where the heck the drummer was, and when we looked there was no one behind the drums. Then he came running from the side... Eh, oki... Well, the music didn't stop, and I guess the crowd thought that this was part of the show...

Oh well, drummers... :) And why do they always throw their sticks on me? Well, Mikael hasn't yet, but I'm sure he's just waiting for the right moment to hit me in the back with those things! ;)

Until the next time, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment